Top golf tipster Louis Ross pinpoints his five golfers to follow at this year’s Masters.
Open Golf Championship | 5th-8th April 2018 | Sky Sports
Not For Me
Tiger Woods – The classic ‘this could really make me look silly’ pick. Tiger at his best would walk away with this but Tiger hasnt been at his best in many years. Yes hes come back nicely and his short game is as good as ever. Yes he could win by 10 but at just 13.0 after yet another major back operation? No thanks
Jordan Spieth – I honestly thought he was never going to lose here again as he started the back 9 in 2016 before imploding and handing Danny Willett the Green Jacket. 11th last year, his putting has been nowhere near what it was and incredibly hes currently 183rd in scrambling this season. Some good judges are backing him but surely he cant get back to where he was. Not yet anyway.
Five Best Bets
Justin Thomas to win 10.0
– The closest and most exciting Masters in living memory. The top 5 in the market are very difficult to split. All equally capable. If in doubt go with the man in form and JT is the best player in the world right now.
Paul Casey to be Top English Player 3.75
– There are 8 Englishmen in the field but surely this is a two horse race between Casey and Justin Rose. Both in great form, Casey at his peak. This will be close.
Kiradech Aphibarnrat EW 126.0
– The Barnrat is the best Thai player of all time and has been a force on the European Tour for a few years. Some great form in the US this year. 15th on debut here last time.
Thomas Pieters EW 51.0
– The big hitting Belgian was 4th on his first visit to Augusta in 2017. Proven under pressure and his length off the tee is a huge advantage.
Bryson DeChambeau EW 81.0
– He does everything differently to his peers. From the length of his irons to what he wears on his head. 21st on his debut in 2016 and coming to the boil nicely in the last few weeks.
Three at Big Odds
Russell Henley 151.0
– Last three appearances here have ended in 31st, 21st and 11th place finishes. A storming final round in Houston saw him finish 8th this week. Great putter at a juicy price.
Si Woo Kim 251.0
– This guy will either be right up there or finish last. Hes a cracking pick for very small stakes. Incredibly talented, he walked away with The Players last year. The unofficial 5th Major. Anyone winning there has a standout chance here.
Ryan Moore 151.0
– Four Top 14 finishes in nine visits including 9th last year. You will struggle to find a better price compared to course record and Augusta is very much horses for courses.
Place at least one (1) £10 bet on any 2018 US Masters market at minimum odds of 2.00 (EVS) and *Opt-in via email between 00:01 (GMT+1) on Friday 30th March 2018 and 23:59 (GMT+1) on Sunday 8th April 2018 to earn one (1) Entry into the Prize Draw to stand a chance to win a trip to the 2019 US Masters.
*Opt-in: Members must opt into this Promotion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address registered to their 188BET account.
For more details, plus terms and conditions, click here.